Welcome to Heritage Christian Academy!
We appreciate your interest in HCA. We understand that your choices for Christian education in the Birmingham are are numerous. We believe that HCA is distinctively different. HCA offers a unique spirit of family and community while featuring:
- More than 40 years of Christian education
- An inter-denominational school representing students and faculty from over 100 local churches
- Small average class sizes (12:1 in Lower School and 17:1 in Upper School)
- A challenging curriculum featuring Honors, Dual-Enrollment, and AP courses
- A devoted faculty whose lives reflect a personal relationship with Christ
- A highly qualified faculty, with the majority holding an advanced degree
- A commitment to community service and missions
- A Fine Arts program that includes choir, band, theatre and the visual arts
- ASHAA class 1A athletics for boys and girls and youth athletic programs
The school's name "Heritage Christian Academy" is reflective of our rich heritage in Christian education and our commitment to Christ through excellence in the classroom and beyond. Our faculty is composed of highly qualified and committed teachers. They provide a rigorous academic program within a nurturing and supportive environment. Our class sizes are small by design to provide the opportunity for individualized attention for every student. At Heritage, your children are seen as uniquely gifted and created in the image of God.
Our mission is to assist Christian parents in their responsibility to equip students for life through academics and service to Christ. The school years are some of the most important in a child's life. At Heritage Christian Academy, we exist to partner with parents in a vital ministry: the spiritual, academic, and social development of children. HCA students are mentored to grow in knowledge, wisdom, character and faith. Plan a tour today. We encourage you to visit us and experience this special place for yourself!