Contact Us! - We want to meet you and share the Heart of Heritage! Call us at 205-978-6001 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a tour or answer questions.
Student Assessment - A date will be scheduled upon receipt of application for each student.
Family Interview - A family interview is conducted by our Admissions team which will determine placement.
*Applications that are not submitted or actively completing the admission process will become inactive after a 30 day period, resulting in the loss of priority order.
- Completed Application — Submitted to admissions office with New Student Application Fee
- GPA — Minimum GPA standard
- Acceptable School Conduct Record — All conduct records are reviewed by the Administration
- Testing — Academic testing may be required for grades K5-12
- Formal Interviews with Admissions Team and Administration
*The formal interview is scheduled only when all application paperwork has been completed and received in the admissions office.